Versatile emptying vacuum
- 90 liters
- 2900 mmH2O
- 370 m3/h
The OPTIMOIL is a multi-purpose industrial vacuum cleaner designed for emptying machine tool bins and daily maintenance operations. The 104 version with a capacity of 90 liters has a 400V three-phase motorization. This excellent entry-level model will allow you to gain in comfort and speed of work.
Discover the OPTIMOIL™ in video
Liquid / solid separation
Provided by a 15 l stainless steel basket for 2000 µm pre-filtration coupled with a removable 200 µm bag.
Easy and safe to use
The emptying of the device is done by gravity. The sloping bottom ensures a total emptying. Moreover, when the “high level” of the tank is reached, a float closes the suction hole to avoid any risk of overflow.
Cleanliness & ergonomics
The accessory holder on a drip tray with polyurethane wheels ensures that the workshop floor is always clean.
Simultaneous suction and discharge
Possibility of deferred or simultaneous suction and discharge.
The double bypass valve at the tank outlet allows the fluid to be discharged directly.
- Semi-rigid PE-metal cane (90 cm)
- Straight PE cane (90 cm)
- Flat spout (width 120 mm)
- Flat bevelled nozzle
- Reinforced suction hose with knurled screwed sleeves (3 m)
- Floor nozzle (optional)
- Sludge tank (30 liters): separate collection of sludge or chips. Flexible hose of 3 m included.
- Fine filtration: fine filtration at the discharge on 5 or 20 µm cartridge.
- HP effect: for an easy cleaning of the tanks.
- Level indicator: visual control of the quantity of fluid in the tank.
- Stainless steel tank: ideal for corrosive and non-foaming detergents.
- Removable pistol grip: for easier and faster delivery
- Pre-filtration pocket: for a pre-filtration of 2000 to 200 µm
- Electric shut-off float: stops the motor for maximum safety in addition to the shut-off float.
- 1000l IBC/IBC kit: connect your OPTIMOIL™ to a large capacity container.
- Max airflow (m³/h)
- Max depression (mmH2O)
- Lubricated chips, Emulsions, Neat oils
- TURBO™ Technology
- HV™ Technology
- Automatique HV™ Mode
- Power (W)
- Power supply
- 400V three-phase
- Epoxy paint
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Capacity (litres)
- Capacity with simultaneous delivery
- Weight (kg)
- Suction pipe diameter (mm)