Discover the WINDVAC in video
Simple & intuitive
Activation of the suction or discharge by simply flipping a handle.
Suction & Discharge
The WINDVAC™ is capable of discharging the contents of its tank as fast as it has sucked them in. Please note, the discharge cannot be done simultaneously with the suction.
A pneumatic powered vacuum, due to the small number of parts and their simplicity, does not require any particular maintenance.
Petroleum drum compatible
The WINDVAC™ vacuum head can be installed directly on a standard drum. For optimum performance, we recommend the specifically designed SIEBEC Sofraper reinforced drum.
- Reinforced drum : 100 or 200 liters capacity drum, with stop float and anti-vaporization deflector. Available in stainless steel 316L (200 l only).
- Drum cart : 120 or 220 liters total retention cart with hydrocarbon resistant polyurethane wheels.
- Drum cart : Available in 100 liters (530 x 720 x 1060 mm) or 200 liters (640 x 840 x 1120 mm) version.
- Max airflow (m³/h)
- Max depression (mmH2O)
- Emulsions, Neat oils, Pit emptying, Pure water, Detergent products
- Power supply
- Diameter (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Suction pipe diameter (mm)