2 technologies combined
The internal part of the bag is made of a rigid PP meltblown prefilter with a thickness of 10 mm. This pre-filter with a degressive porosity has a retention capacity 4 to 10 times higher than standard filters while eliminating the traces of oil present in the liquids.
The external part of the bag is made of a polypropylene felt. This final step guarantees the porosity and the filtration efficiency of the whole.
Filtration without bypass guaranteed
The 2 parts corresponding to the pre-filter and the felt are directly welded on the molded ring of your choice. This improvement compared to equivalent products on the market allows to guarantee a filtration by stage without any by-pass.
Made from 100% polypropylene and without any seams, QUALIPOCHE™ MAX bags guarantee you a filtration without silicones and are also perfectly adapted to food applications.
Features & Benefits
- Very high capacity economic bag.
- Increased bag life.
- Reduced number of stops and bag consumption.
- Retention of hydrocarbon pollution thanks to the meltblown prefilter.
- Wide range from 1 to 100 μm.
- Available in size 10 and 20.
- 100% polypropylene.
- Welded construction to avoid any risk of contamination.
- FDA compliant.
- Made from silicone-free materials.
- Lot number on bags and carton.
- Type of filtration
- Filtration threshold (µm)
- 1 - 100
- Available porosities (µm)
- 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100