High quality design
The internal filtering part is made of 3 to 5 layers of meltblown filtering materials. The construction of the bag allows for deep retention through the successive layers to maximize dirt holding capacity and extend service life. The meltblown technology ensures efficient and repeatable filtration
and repeatable filtration. The first layers are made of very thick meltblown material to retain a maximum of coarse particles. The final layer(s) of the POHE100 range are made of a very compact meltblown material to achieve an efficiency of 99%.
The meltblown filtering materials have been carefully selected and tested by our analysis laboratory in order to guarantee a filtration of 99% at the announced porosity (BETA RATIO = 100). The results of the tests carried out on a standardized bench are available on request.
The upstream part consists of a protective spunbond pre-filter layer. The downstream part consists of a spunbond polypropylene support to avoid any release of fibers and an additional polypropylene mesh to ensure perfect drainage over the entire surface of the bag.
Made from 100% polypropylene and without any seams, QUALIPOCHE HE100 bags guarantee silicone-free filtration and are also perfectly adapted to food applications.
Features & Benefits
- Filtration efficiency of 99% at the announced porosity.
- Beta ratio of 100 at the advertised porosity.
- Wide range from 1 to 10 μm.
- 100% polypropylene.
- Welded construction to avoid any risk of contamination.
- Available with O-rings or molded rings for enhanced sealing.
- FDA compliant.
- Made from silicone-free materials.
- Lot number on bag and carton.
- Type of filtration
- Filtration threshold (µm)
- 1 - 10
- Available porosities (µm)
- 1, 3, 6, 10