Our design office simulates the agitation of your bath on specialized software to optimize the number of nozzles needed.
Features & benefits
Limitation of evaporation
Significant reduction in bath evaporation (-90%)
Reduced costs for treatment and effluent removal.
Significant energy savings
Helps maintain the temperature of the treatment bath.
Reduction of the costs of heating or cooling the bath.
Healthier working conditions
Reduced evaporation greatly improves air quality in the process plant.
More reasons to choose venturi agitation for your bath
- Prevents bath stagnation and disperses products and reagents
- Increases the deposition factor
- Improved deposition quality with homogeneous layers
- Optimises deposition: porosity, hardness, abrasion resistance, etc.
- Heat dissipation at the cathode/electrolyte interface
The Venturi principle multiplies by 5 the volume of pumped liquid.
- Polypropylene, PVDF