Triple the life of your bags!
QUALIPOCHE™ MULTI pockets are made with multiple layers of polypropylene or polyester felt. The layering of the felts creates optimal degressive porosity. This construction allows a wider spectrum of particles to be retained within the thickness of the felt: increased depth filtration for delayed clogging. The external surface of the felt is flamed to avoid any release of fibers.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of successive porosities (1 μm to 200 μm).
- Standard or custom made pocket.
- Available in 2 materials: Polypropylene (POX) and Polyester (PEX).
- Very high capacity economical pouch.
- Increased bag life.
- Reduces the number of stops and the consumption of bags.
- Suitable for filtration of deformable particles such as gels.
- Welded construction to avoid any risk of contamination.
- Heat treated outer surface to prevent leaching.
- Woven handle on O-ring bags for better grip.
- FDA compliant. (PP felt)
- Made from silicone-free materials.
- Batch number on bags and carton
- Polypropylene, Polyester
- Type of filtration
- Filtration threshold (µm)
- 1 - 100
- Available porosities (µm)
- 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200