QUALIPOCHE™ are standard felt pockets into which we have inserted a microfiber filler. The microfiber filler is an integral part of the pocket.
OAM sleeves are cushions filled with microfibers. These sleeves are to be inserted inside a standard filtration bag (felt, monofilament, HE20, HE100).
Both designs incorporate a perforated polypropylene inner tube to diffuse the liquid over the entire height to maximize retention capacity and avoid fiber crushing.
Features & Benefits
- Depending on the hydraulic conditions, the microfiber load can capture between 2 and 4 times its weight.
- Microfiber load of 400 grams for a T10 bag.
- Microfiber load of 800 grams for a T20 bag.
- Perfect diffusion of the liquid through the microfibers thanks to the perforated PP tube.
- Do not exceed 0.5 bar of differential pressure in order not to release the captured oil.
- QUALIPOCHE POOAM model available with O-ring or molded ring for better sealing.
- Made from silicone-free materials.
- Lot number on bags and carton.
- Type of filtration
- Filtration threshold (µm)
- 1 - 200
- Available porosities (µm)
- 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200