The inner filter media is made of a meltblown filter layer with breakthrough technology. The media has been manufactured in a wave shape to increase the surface area and retention capacity. The result is double the surface area and thickness of traditional meltblown technologies. The unique design of this layer allows for a high efficiency pouch at a reasonable price.
High end design
The final layers of the POHE100NW range are made of a very compact meltblown allowing to reach an efficiency of 99%.
The meltblown filtering materials have been carefully selected and tested by our analysis laboratory in order to guarantee a filtration of 99% at the announced porosity (BETA RATIO = 100). The results of the tests carried out on a standardized bench are available on request.
The upstream part consists of a protective spunbond pre-filter layer. The downstream part consists of a spunbond polypropylene support to avoid any release of fibers and an additional polypropylene mesh to ensure perfect drainage over the entire surface of the bag.
Made from 100% polypropylene and without any seams, QUALIPOCHE HE100 bags guarantee silicone-free filtration and are also perfectly adapted to food applications
Features & Benefits
- New meltblown technology.
- Filtration efficiency of 99% at the announced porosity.
- Beta ratio of 100 at the advertised porosity.
- Range from 1 to 6 μm.
- 100% polypropylene.
- Welded construction to prevent contamination.
- Available with O-rings or molded rings for enhanced sealing.
- FDA compliant.
- Made from silicone-free materials.
- Lot number on bag and carton.
- Type of filtration
- Filtration threshold (µm)
- 1 - 6
- Available porosities (µm)
- 1, 3, 6