siebec.com

Industrial Filters - Industrial Pumps
Effluent Treatment

Home > Company > History

History

SIEBEC, created in 1957 by Guy VILLETTE, is dedicated to the manufacture and sale of electroplating filters. The company is growing rapidly with a comprehensive range of industrial pumps and filters.

In 1972, the first commercial subsidiary was opened in Barcelona (Spain), followed in 1987 by a second branch in Walzbachtal (Germany), and finally a third branch in Stafford (England) in 1996.

In 1997, the WELTICO subsidiary was formed to sell pool filters and accessories. Retaken in 2008 by a group of executives, the SIEBEC group diversified towards the treatment of industrial effluents and is pursuing its development in export.

In January 2012, SIEBEC moved into a new modern building in Saint Egrève, in the northern part of Grenoble. This new production tool will support SIEBEC’s development in the market for industrial filtration and effluent treatment.